Biking Puget Sound: 60 Rides from Olympia to the San Juans
Updated, expanded and completely refreshed for 2014
, this new 2nd edition of Biking Puget Sound
provides endless recreational outings by bike.
Included are 60 scenic, entertaining and challenging rides for cyclists of all levels. The routes, covering nine Western Washington counties, utilize all major regional paved bike trails as well as the best designated street bike lanes, suburban routes and scenic rural roads.
- Each ride includes a map and a turn-by-turn route guide.
- An elevation profile shows an overview of the terrain on each ride.
- An engaging narrative tells readers what to expect on each route.
- A locator map and quick reference guide with difficulty, length and highlights enable readers to quickly choose appropriate rides.
- Camping options help you plan bike overnights and longer self-supported biking vacations.
- New public transit directions and GPS coordinates are given for each ride’s starting point.
- Downloadable cue sheets for each route provide an easy reference to take along on the ride.
For sample rides, route suggestions, articles, resources and upcoming rides led by me, visit BikingPugetSound.com
and the Biking Puget Sound Facebook
ORDER TODAY: Mountaineers Books
(publisher) | Indie Bound
(support local bookstores!) | Barnes & Noble
(Digital and print editions available through all sellers)