Here’s a list of great stories about bicycling and travel. Check them out!
- Catfish and Mandala: A Two-Wheeled Voyage Through the Landscape and Memory of Vietnam by Andrew X. Pham
- Miles from Nowhere: A Round-the-World Bicycle Adventure by Barbara Savage
- The Road to San Donato: Fathers, Sons and Cycling Across Italy by Robert Cocuzzo
- Mud Sweat & Gears: A Rowdy Family Bike Adventure Across Canada on Seven Wheels by Joe Kurmaskie
- Hell on Two Wheels: An Astonishing Story of Suffering, Triumph, and the Most Extreme Endurance Race in the World by Amy Snyder
- Adventure Without End by Richard Bangs
- The Comeback: Greg LeMond, the True King of American Cycling, and a Legendary Tour de France by Daniel De Vise
- Travels with Willie, Adventure Cyclist by Willie Weir
Do you have a favorite cycling read? Let me know and I’ll add to the list!