Cool Season Gardener: Extend the Harvest, Plan Ahead, and Grow Vegetables Year Round
Gardeners in cool, maritime climates can grow delicious, nutritious food all year, and my book Cool Season Gardener (Skipstone, 2013) offers hundreds of tips for great year-round growing.
Topics in the book:
- Season extension tools and techniques
- Proper timing for sowing, transplanting and succession planting
- Best varieties for cool-season plantings
- Vegetables that you can “overwinter”
- How to sustainably keep your soil in production year-round